Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time in Utah

Sorry for being such a blog slacker, but in all fairness we don't have Internet access at our house here. We have been having a lot of fun here in Utah, but I miss my Texas family A LOT!! Houston loves having so many relatives around and is being spoiled by all of his Grandparents....he is going to be sad when we move back. Here are a few random pictures of our fun here so far!



Houston checking out the Discovery Center at the Gateway Mall and enjoying time with Mom and Dad. We were excited to find out our Coyote pass got us in for FREE!



Pappa White and Houston playing on the car track.

Uncle Taylor taking Houston on a lawn mower ride before bed...it was all he talked about for days.



My Aunt Jeri is letting us borrow her trike while we are here and it is awesome. It is so sturdy that Josh and I can ride on it and man can it fly....we had a blast!


Uncle Chris and Houston taking one of MANY four wheeler rides that he has gone on since we have been here.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are keeping very busy in Utah. I am jealous. I will see you in november.

Meg said...

I don't know if you knew, but we are moving back to Utah. . .in two days. Are you still going to be there? I would love to see you before you head back down to Texas. Let me know. Your pictures are so cute!

Audrey said...

We miss you, but it looks as if you are enjoying every minute of Utah. Lucky you!

Stacia said...

That's it. I am getting that Coyote Pass this year!

Kevin and Kerry said...

We miss you guys too. Glad to see you are having so much fun in Utah.

Brekke said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun.
We miss you here.

Annilee said...

So glad to see that you are having such a good time. Houston is definitely going to have withdrawals...everytime we come home from Utah, Cannon looks at me like come on mom-you are no fun! We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

We miss you tons too. I am happy to see you are having fun in Utah. I think Houston is changing so much. Maybe because I didn't see you much between the time I got back and you left. I look forward to hanging out again.

Nicole said...

I gave you an award on my blog. :D

mablebrown said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you guys got to go home for the summer! I miss you and Chris! How's he doing?