Sunday, September 14, 2008
Fish Lake
Over Labor Day weekend we went with part of Josh's family and cousins up to Fish Lake for a few days. We had a great time fishing, playing games and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Houston spent every second he could outside exploring nature or going on rides in his Grandpa's truck. It was Houston's first time fishing and he was so excited to touch the worms and put the fish in the net. I wanted to get a picture with his first fish that he caught, but it was a little too bloody for him to hold it, so we decided to put it in the back. The weather was perfect for fishing and everyone had a good time catching and eating the fish!






Houston and his new best bud Chloe going for a walk. Houston didn't want to go anywhere without her and she was a HUGE help for Josh and I.



Cathy, Caitlin, Chelsea and Chloe
The cabin is always so much fun and I love all of the memories that we have been able to make each time we visit with our family. We love you guys and miss everyone that wasn't able to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a fun trip! I love staying in cabins with family! We've done it a couple times and it's so fun : ) Houston is handsome as ever! Glad he had a good time fishing!
Looks like a great vacation! Those are all such great pics too! Where is Fish Lake?
Bummed we missed it, Fish Lake is so beautiful and a little boy's dream! More dirt and rocks than one little boy could ever throw alone! I'm jealous you guys get to be there for all the fun this Fall, enjoy it!
Looks like a lot of fun. Houston is cute as always. Anyhow, I am in Utah now, we must play!!
Hey lady,
Are you still in Utah? You have been on my mind... I've been worried with all the Hurricane Ike craziness going on. Call me or email me.
Post a Comment