Sunday, October 12, 2008
Children's Museum
Houston and I got to go hang out at the Children's Museum with some of our best friends from Texas. It was great to get to see them again and Houston was so excited to see Isaac he couldn't stop talking about him.
Houston and Isaac waiting to get into the Museum
Baby Brooke chillin' in her stroller....so cute sucking on her thumb!





The boys had a great time playing on all of the exhibits and eating lunch by the helicopter. Heather and I had a good time catching up and watching the kidos have fun. Thanks guys, we will have to get together again before you go back to Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So when where you in Houston? How is the snow I hear you have had? It is crazy that there is snow there already. Anyhow, hope all is well.
I'm jealous. I miss you guys. Can't wait for you to come back!
How fun to have friends visit, Cannon misses his friends from Dallas too. I think it is funny that someone so little can remember friends and loves them still after a long absence. I am not sure if you got my email a few weeks, I sent it to Josh's-the only one I have. I haven't called you back because I don't have your number. New phone-no numbers. My brother and sister in law will be here this weekend, so if you call, I may not answer but I will get back to you. I will also see you next week I am sure. So the moral of this long comment is to call me because I don't have your number or wait until I come next week. Looking forward to it!
I love the new blog layout and title--too cute! OH and the pics of Houston are cute as always!
I love children's museums! We just went to one yesterday and they are the best thing ever! Your little Houston is such a hansome guy! I can harldy believe he is only two! He's already looking so grown up!
Okay, I am a total slacker. The week Nate was hear just seriously flew by and it has been crazy these past few days. I haven't looked at blogs in several days. We for sure need to do something again before we head out next Wednesday. I will call you. Love the pics, I will send you the ones I have,...............sorry!
Brooke!!! You babe is so cute! I just found you through Amanda and Craig. So glad I peeked at your blog. You have such a darling family.
Post a Comment