Houston was a bit scared of the four wheelers, but once we started going he LOVED it and we couldn't get him off! We had a blast riding all day and managed to escape with minimal sun burns. Thank you for such a great time, Houston wont stop talking about "his" yellow four wheeler.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Sand Dunes
Josh had a full week before he started his Externship and so my brother decided that it would be fun to go on a family camping trip. We were planning on going up the canyon and then we found out it was the start of the Deer Hunt...so we went to Plan B which was the Sand Dunes! We were really excited to take Houston on his first camping trip and I don't think we could have picked a better place than a big sand box.








Houston was a bit scared of the four wheelers, but once we started going he LOVED it and we couldn't get him off! We had a blast riding all day and managed to escape with minimal sun burns. Thank you for such a great time, Houston wont stop talking about "his" yellow four wheeler.
Houston was a bit scared of the four wheelers, but once we started going he LOVED it and we couldn't get him off! We had a blast riding all day and managed to escape with minimal sun burns. Thank you for such a great time, Houston wont stop talking about "his" yellow four wheeler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay, I am officially jealous. That looks like so much fun. Miss ya girlfriend!
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Is that your dad giving Houston a bath in that little tub. ha ha
How fun!! So glad you were able to do something really fun before Josh gets really busy. I also love your new blog look. One question about this Sand Dunes post, though... is Houston bathing or peeing in the bucke?
So what dunes did you go to? This totally makes me wish I were in Idaho close to family. I have we miss you.
You've been tagged, read my blog for details.
Looks like a blast!! I hear your back in Utah and we are getting together next Wednesday. . .I'm excited to see you!
Post a Comment