I can't believe that we have been married for 6 years! We have been on so many fun adventures together and a lot has happened in those years. Our first home in Utah, Exciting trips around the globe, Moving to Texas, Optometry School, the birth of our son and so much more. Thank you for six amazing years Sweetheart--I Love You!
I must be crazy, but I thought that your anniversary was on Friday, please correct me if I am wrong so that I can get it right in my calendar. Regardless, Happy Anniversary, I hope that you do something fun with each other. Looking forward to next week!
11 comments:
Your pictures are so gorgeous. Happy Anniversary!
You guys are so cute together. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Wow, I can't believe it's been 6 years! It seems like just the other day Jeremy was lining you two up. Happy Anniversary!
Wow Brooke! What a gorgeous bride! I bet your hubby feels pretty lucky to have a catch like you!
Happy anniversay! I had no clue it had been that long. wow! how time flies. i love the wedding pics.
awwwww you two are so beautiful!
Everyone knows that I am the luckiest person ever to have you as my wife. Thank you for all that you do for me and Houston. You are the amazing one.
I love you sweetheart,
Love, me
I must be crazy, but I thought that your anniversary was on Friday, please correct me if I am wrong so that I can get it right in my calendar. Regardless, Happy Anniversary, I hope that you do something fun with each other. Looking forward to next week!
Happy 6th guys! You kids make a great team. Gongrats and enjoy the many years to come.
yagmurunsesiyagmurunsesiyagmurunsesiyagmurunsesiyagmurunsesiyagmurunsesiyagmurunsesiyagmurunsesi
Post a Comment