Jaxson going lefty just to make sure the food kept coming!
I love that the Coombs have made pinatas a new must have at any celebration. Such a great time and the kids were in heaven!
I still don't know who was having more fun, James or all of the kids!
Some of the guys on "babysitting" duty....such hard work!
It wouldn't be quite the same without Black Friday craziness and this year was insane, but so much fun.
Cute pregnant Marianne being a good sport and repeating her Target Lady pose from last year.
Cathie, Marianne and I with our cart full of goodies
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun as usual. Miss you guys too! Oh gotta love merms pose! :)
I am so glad that you have such wonderful friends up there. Black Friday shopping is so fun with a "tag team!"
So glad you have your "Alaska family." Having a network like that makes all the difference when you live far from family. I wish I had some hardcore friends to do black friday shopping with! I swear I always have to go alone!
Post a Comment