Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Festival

My friend Robyn and I decided to brave the crowds with our six children and go to the Fall Festival this year. It was pretty busy, but the kids had a great time playing games and going on rides. We had a good system worked out and were able to get the kids through everything without a ton of wait time!


Waiting to get in the front gate


Leaves glorious Leaves!




Londyn & Jaxson chillin'


The boys waiting for the zipline


Next year they need an Adult zipline!


Trying to get a picture with the whole crew on the hay ride...this was the best we could do!


Duck races


Chance, Carter, Mason and Houston


Wagon Rides





Tractor Races


See you next Fall!

1 comment:

hmrjohnson said...

The tractor races look new this year. You guys look like you had a fun time. I miss all those beautiful faces! I can't believe how big they are all getting.