Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Big 3-0!

Some of the best advice I received about this particular Birthday, was to think about what I had accomplished in the past 30 years. "You have earned it and need to enjoy it and all the days that follow!" I have been amazingly blessed to have wonderful friends and family. Thank you for always making me feel so loved and important everyday, but especially on my Birthday----I love you guys!


My sweet friends threw a party for my friend Marianne and I


Chablis, Melinda and Heather....Beautiful even when I am trying to catch them with their mouths full of food!


Jessica, Austin and Erin

Rock Band! I had never played before and even though I was playing with a bunch of pros, I had a blast trying to keep up!


Robyn, Austin, Bobbi and Cathie Rocking out

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad you had such a special day! Happy Birthday!

Cathie said...

I am so glad you had a happy 30th birthday. I still need to hear details about the actual day! I look so serious playing Rock Band - I need to loosten up a bit! I'm glad you are the photographer of the group or we would be without pictures most of the time!

Chablis said...

I'm glad you have a sweet husband who spoils you and that you had a great birthday! It was a fun celebration for me too. :)

Beccarigg said...

Happy 30th gorgeous girl! It is kind of a daunting birthday but lucky for you you could still pass for a high schooler so in your case age really IS just a number : )

Brekke said...

Hey, that's what I did on my 30th! Hope you had a great day.