Sunday, February 1, 2009

Guys and their Cars...

Houston and I got to go for another father-son outing at the Houston Auto Show. I don't think that either of us could have had more fun. Houston had a blast seeing all of the different cars as well as driving in his own little police car later on. He loved how he could sit in all the new cars and push his stroller around the whole time. It was great for me just seeing that kid so happy. I loved it and look forward to more times just like this.





























2 comments:

Kimberly said...

We also went to the car show, but here in Utah. I took the same picture you did with the cars up on that lift thing( whatever you want to call it). Ours did not have a driving range thing for kids like yours did. It looks like he had a lot of fun! (I blogged about ours too!) How funny.

Brekke said...

Matt and his brother also went to the car show. I don't think they did all the cool stuff Houston did, though.