Sunday, November 16, 2008
Cabin Fever
This weekend we got to go an a little get away up to Josh's Aunt & Uncle's cabin in Heber. Friday night Josh and I had the cabin to ourselves, while Houston slept over at his Grandma & Papas house. Saturday my brother Chris came up with Houston and we all went sledding and hung out together. Houston loved the cabin and had a blast playing everywhere and helping Mom & Dad. We were sad to leave, but it was great while it lasted!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun.....and cold. I am excited for the snow.....but not ready for the cold weather.
Hey are we still on for Twilight? I'm still game. I few of the gals are getting together to go see it and I told them I was seeing it with my Utah Amigo.....I am excited.
Cooker,
Dude, i'm so sorry. I just got your message. Things have been crazy for me. Looks like you got directions just fine. I need to give you a ring. Maybe when i'm sitting on the beach in Hawaii I will be able to call!!
SOunds like you had a lot of fun, and in the snow!!! Can you just feel the envy (sinner, I know) coming from me?! I'm so glad that you have so much family around to be with and spend time with.
yes i can do it on the 20th if that works for you guys..
Post a Comment